Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: The Hunt is Over

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stuff I Wore: The Hunt is Over

For several weeks I had been on the hunt for the perfect pair of cobalt blue jeans that did not expose my butt crack to the world.  Butt cracks are not even appropriate on casual Friday. I visited countless stores and poured through clothing websites.  I know, my life is so hard.  And I finally found them at Marshall's
Blue Jeans // Marshall's, similar here
Chambray Shirt // Old Navy, worn here and here
Sweater // Banana Republic, similar here
Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats, worn here
Necklace // Candie's for Kohl's, similar here

And in honor of my triumph over the bright blue jeans dilemma and Oh How Pinteresting, here are some colored denim Pinterest finds.

 
With a chambray shirt like I paired it...
Source
Colorblocked...
Source
Pastels...
Source










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...