Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: An Apology to Floral Pants

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stuff I Wore: An Apology to Floral Pants

Dear Floral Pants,
This is my public apology to you.  I thought you were a ridiculous trend that would only look good on the slender and the tall.  Well, after many bloggers urged me to try you, I admit that I was wrong.  Now I can't stop wearing you.  I wore you two times in one weekend!  The Scot is a little sick of you, but I'm sure his apology letter will be forthcoming when he sees how happy you make me.
Also, don't tell the expensive Anthropologie floral pants that I like you, my $20 sweeties, better.
Love,
Me
Floral Pants // Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Jacket // Banana Republic (similar here)
T-shirt // Target
Shoes // Steve Madden (worn here, similar here and here)
Necklace // The Limited (similar here)
Sunnies // LaCoste (not similar, but I love these here)
**Outfit photo by Elena (Flickr page), email me if you would like to purchase any of her prints.** 
And since I want to wear my floral pants everyday, I needed Pinterest to help me figure out other ways to wear them:

With a Blazer
Source
With a Chambray Shirt (a trend with which I am obsessed)
Source
With Stripes?!?!  (shut up!)
Source
With Peplum
Source
And I have to give credit to the pioneer of this trend: Kelly Kapowski.


And today I am linking up with some lovely ladies, including Marion Berry's Style of the Month Challenge.






pleated poppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...