Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Purple Pleats

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Purple Pleats

I got this purple pleated skirt at The Limited for $15!  I put off wearing it because I just couldn't find an exciting way to style it.  So, I went to my old friend, the gray t-shirt.  But, I gave my trusted pal some company in the form of a black statement necklace.  Gray t-shirt was getting a little bored of those annoying colored jeans I keep making him hang out with. 
Blazer // Gap, worn here, similar here
Necklace // Joyce Leslie, similar here
Gray t-shirt // Target, worn here, similar here
Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats
I needed a couple of different ways to style the skirt because gray t-shirt is getting really tired of carrying the entire weight of my closet on his back.  And because gray t-shirt occasionally needs a bath.


With a sheer shirt and belt...
Source
With gray t-shirt's brother, the white t-shirt...(and some sandals and brown belt)
Source
And finally with a bright yellow shirt...I really never thought to pair these two together.
Source




pleated poppy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...