Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: These Colors Match Right?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stuff I Wore: These Colors Match Right?


Did I lose my mind when I put this outfit together?  I tried to downplay the crazy by pairing it with neutral shoes and limiting the accessories to just earrings and a ring.  Did it work?
Blouse // The Limited, similar here
Skirt // The Limited, similar here
Cardigan // The Limited, similar here
Ballet Flats // Steve Madden
I think so.  I think if you just wear the sh*t out of an outfit, it doesn't matter if it matches.

Well, I may have lost my mind because I've decided to join Shanna of Because Shanna Said So on her spending freeze.  

The Scot is graduating soon and his loan money has dried up, so it's up to me to start spending my dress money on food and shelter.  I look forward to the day when we're a two income household.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Transatlantic Blonde for What I Wore Wednesday.  I'm skipping my Wednesday Oh How Pinteresting link up this week because (gasp!) I haven't had time to waste spend on Pinterest this week.  I know, I might have to quit my job in order to make some Pinterest time.







pleated poppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...