Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: AC Adventures

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stuff I Wore: AC Adventures


Polyvore Set
Dropwaist Mini Dress // Anthropologie (similar here and similar in drop waist here)
Halation Necklace // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here)
Boots // Steve Madden
Jacket // Espirit (similar here)
A few weeks ago I spent a weekend in Atlantic City for the beer festival.  There are so many breweries at this festival that even I discover new beers.  One of my favorite finds was a brewery that specializes in ciders: Angry Orchard.  Their ciders are light and tangy, but not too sweet.  I also discovered Cape Ann Brewery.  Their beer was served by guys in hip waders out of the side of a VW van.  There wasn't anything to dislike about this brewery.  And finally, I think my favorite find at the beer fest was Breckenridge Brewery's vanilla porter.  It's like candy.






And today I am linking up with some lovely ladies:








pleated poppy


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...