Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Damn you Target!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Damn you Target!!

After going 30 days without buying a single clothing item or beauty product, I thought I could go another 30 days.  And then I saw this dress:
Dress // The Webster for Target; Halation Necklace // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here);
Nude Flats // Steve Madden (worn here, similar here); Bracelet // Target (worn here, similar here)
I had wanted this dress when The Webster Collection at Target premiered back in May, but I was still on my spending freeze.  However, Target went and put this dress on clearance for $30 and I couldn't resist.  It was all down hill from there and as you can tell from this post, I haven't gone back on a freeze.  Damn you Target!!!  You get me every time.






I seriously go into a coma ever time I enter Target.  And when I wake up I have a car full of those red and white bags.  There is only one other store that puts me into this coma-like state: Sephora.  On my last trip to Sephora, I went in to buy an eyeliner sharpener, a $6 SHARPENER!!!  I walked out after having spent $90!!!  How did that happen?  I went in for a simple sharpener and came out with a $65 face lotion, a $10 lip gloss and a $15 nail polish.  The face lotion and nail polish went back to the store. I don't know what's in that face lotion that makes it worth $65.  Unicorn blood?  




I did keep the Hello Kitty Apple Balm though.  I had to pick up the sharpener when I went to return the lotion and polish because that's how much Sephora rattles my brain.



As always, today I'm linking up with these lovely ladies.
pleated poppy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...