Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Wine Up

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Wine Up

Melon Ball Dress // Anthropologie; Cropped cardigan // White House Black Market
This weekend I went to the Jersey Shore Wine Festival in Lakewood, NJ.  We left the boys at home and drove down to sample as many wines as possible.  Don't worry, we had a DD.  Our DD was my friend Mary (pictured above).  Mary was willing to drive a car full of girls down to Lakewood because she is 4 months pregnant.  Can you even believe it?  My food baby is larger than her actual baby bump.  

I got to try a lot of great wines, including a Watermelon Blush from Cava Winery.  Yes, it's as good as it sounds.  The winery guy told me to mix it with some sprite and raspberry vodka for a great summer cocktail.  I don't usually drink girly drinks, but I might be making an exception for that one.



This picture of me acting like an idiot totally cool unintentionally captured the sassiest lady at the Wine Festival.  I was seriously stalking this lady the entire festival because she had AWESOME style.  You can't see it in this picture, but she was wearing a bright yellow hi-low dress with a tied up chambray shirt and some pretty sweet tan wedges.  She was also wearing some major attitude as you can see.

I didn't get to take a great outfit photo that day because, well, I'll be honest, I was full of wine.  So, here's a Polyvore set in lieu of a more detailed photo.

Wine Fest Outfit

As always, today I'm linking up with these lovely ladies.
pleated poppy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...