Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Blues, Bees and Disappointment

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Blues, Bees and Disappointment


Pollination Tank // Anthropologie; Skirt // Thrifted (worn here, similar here); Cardigan // Ann Taylor;
Necklace // Banana Republic (similar here)




The other day I got some news that pretty much rocked my world.  Ann M. Martin did not write all of The Babysitters Club books.  A large portion were ghostwritten.  Why would you lie to me Ann?!?!  Why?!?!  I trusted you.  Also, why were the babysitters perpetually 13?  We couldn't let them age just a few years in the 14 years of the series?  You can still babysit at 16.  Anyways, I wanted to be Stacy, but I was more of a Mallory.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  In other exciting news, I've added new items to my shop (including a few Anthropologie dresses and a Lily Pulitzer dress).
pleated poppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...