Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Neon and Gingham

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Neon and Gingham

Gingham Buttondown // Banana Republic (worn here, similar here); Skirt // J. Crew (similar here);
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here); Necklace // Colorblock Shop (worn here; similar here)



The Scot takes all of my photos and is actually getting quite good at it.  We've realized that for some reason I look better near these stairs rather than these (witness the weird shadow things happening on my face) yesterday.  It's like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry had that girlfriend that only looked good in that one restaurant booth.  (It's also the episode that introduced the world to Festivus).  The Scot has also realized that I can only look natural if I don't know he's taking a picture or if I laugh.  So, apparently, posing doesn't work...only guerilla style photography can capture my beauty.  Just don't try to photograph me while I eat.

pleated poppy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...