Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Copy Catting

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Copy Catting

Jeans // Gap (similar here); Tank // Marshall's (similar here); Jackie Cardigan // J. Crew (worn here); Shoes // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here)


Bracelets // Target and ASOS (worn here, similar here and here); Watch // Fossil (worn here)
Necklaces // Bauble Bar and Joyce Leslie (similar here and here)
Pairing stripes with hot pink jeans might not seem profound, but when I saw Annie (of The Other side of Gray) wearing this combo, I felt like my life had changed.  Ok, maybe I am being a bit dramatic.  However, I was really happy that I had another way to wear these jeans.  How would you rock neon pink jeans?  (I know this post is short, but I thought I would let pictures of me posing awkwardly on the street speak for themselves).







pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...