Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: P-town Adventures

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: P-town Adventures

Dress // Marshall's (similar here); Hat // Target (similar here); Flip Flops // Dolce Vita via Marshall's (worn here, similar here); Purse // Marshall's (worn here, similar here)

Laguna Beach Bangles // Bauble Bar (worn here. similar here)
For some reason, the Scot has been itching to take a close up face photo.  I finally let him.
Commercial Street
Pilgrim Monument
I promise this is my last post about my vacation...and I'm not even holding a beer in any of the pictures.  I want to bring you to a magical place, a place where the streets are paved with rainbows and unicorns: Provincetown.  Provincetown is hands down my favorite place on the Cape.  It has great little restaurants and shops.  If you want a locally grown vegetarian meal and a vintage dress, Provincetown is your place.  You can also catch a good drag show while you're in town.  And if you want fabulous gay men complimenting your fashion sense...go there.  It's an awesome self-esteem booster.  I got numerous compliments on my bunny-print dress and told that I am fabulous several times.  One guy, after proclaiming my fabulous-ness, became slightly embarrassed and just said, "Oh sorry, I can't help it, I'm such a fag."  It's so funny to hear a word that is usually backed by so much hate, backed by good-natured humor.  Yep...that's P-town.   
I thought the beach at P-town would make a great spot for photos.  I was wrong...a dress was a bad choice, even with all the compliments.




pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...