Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Cats n' Bows

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Cats n' Bows


Cool Cat Dress // c/o eSkakti;  Necklace // c/o Favoring Brave (worn here);
Climate Control Cardi // Anthropologie (similar here); 
Shoes // Etienne Aigner via Marshall's (similar here);
Ring // Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (worn here); Bracelet // Forever 21 (worn here)




This outfit features two of my favorite things: cats n' bows.  (Put that phrase to the tune of "Boats n' Hoes."  I know, I'm hilarious.)  I just love every thing in this outfit came together.  The pink cardi picks up the little pink accent cats.  The necklace picks up the green bow.  And the bow ring plays off the green bow.  I also love that this is cat print without screaming, crazy cat lady.  I allow the cat hair covering every item of clothing I own to scream that.
Don't forget, I am co-hosting a link party today!!!

  pleated poppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...