Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Profound Questions

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Profound Questions

Top // Old Navy (worn here, similar here); Jeans // Gap (worn here, similar here);
Shoes // Candie's for Kohl's (similar here); Necklace // J. Crew Factory (worn here, similar here)





The other day I was in the bathroom at work and I looked at myself in the mirror.  I then began to wonder if a professional makeup artist and hair stylist had performed miracles on my in my sleep.  (These pictures were not taken that day).  I seriously have no idea how or why my face looked so good that day.  I wanted to share it with the world.  Unfortunately, there was barely any one in the office that day AND the Scot was working a weird shift at work and couldn't take my picture or even gaze upon me.  This leads me to my question: If you look pretty, but no one is there to see it, are you still pretty?  (Same premise as that tree falling in the woods).  And I can't even take credit for this profound saying. My bestie Elena came up with it.  I can't even take credit for this outfit.  Kelly of Enter Kelly came up with it.  This whole post is a sham.


pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...