Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Cuff Free or Die

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Cuff Free or Die

Top // Banana Republic | Jeans // Old Navy  | Necklace // Groopdealz
Rainy Day Ballet Flats // J. Crew  |Watch // Target
 Bracelets // Guess, Bauble Bar and Forever 21





I'm really bad at transitioning into cold weather wear.  I love pink dresses and I hate socks.  Yes, I am going to say it.  I hate wearing socks during daylight hours.  The only time I want socks on my feet is when I am snuggled up in my jammies.  So, you see the problems I face when it gets chilly.
AND I just found the perfect jeans to cuff.  I had stayed away from the cuffed jeans trend because I could never find a pair that looked good.  But then I found them...in the back of my closet of all places.    Now that I've discovered my cuff-iest jeans, Mother Nature is trying to keep me from them.  Well, I'll show you.  I'm going to keep on cuffin'  (until my ankles and feet get too cold.)



pleated poppy 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...