Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Edinburgh

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Edinburgh



Dress // ModCloth (similar here) | Jackie Cardigan // J. Crew | Boots // Macy's (worn here, similar here)
| Necklace Forever 21 (worn here, similar here) |

On our Scotland vacation, we explored Edinburgh, starting with the zoo.  I thought it was appropriate to wear a bird-print dress to the zoo.  The main attraction was the pandas, but I did not have a panda-print dress, unfortunately.  The pandas weren't allowed outside that day because it was too windy for those wusses.  So, this is what we got to see.  Is it wrong that I kept replaying the Sexual Harassment Panda episode of South Park in my head?  
Our next stop was the most anticipated for me: Edinburgh Castle.


The castle sits atop an extinct volcano.  If you're going to build a castle, you might as well go big.  It houses the Scotland's National War Museum and Scotland's crown jewels.  I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the official sparklies of Scotland.  I won't bore you with a history lesson, you can look that up on Wikipedia.  I'll just let you enjoy the pretty pictures.


And we had just enough time to walk around town and hit up a Dorothy Perkins.  Did you know that most shops close at 5 pm in the UK?  When do people do their shopping?






pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...