Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: I Hope You Like My Kitchen

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: I Hope You Like My Kitchen




Daylight Savings Time is ruining my life.  It's dark when I leave for work and it's dark when I get home.  So, I've resorted to self portraits in the kitchen.  After taking my pictures I realized my ugly stupid garbage can is in the pictures.  Ok, it's not stupid.  That, my friends is a $60 garbage can.  It has a locking lid so that little furry creatures that inhabit my home don't knock it over and play in food scraps during the night.  (Please note: I have pet cats....not an infestation of mice).
Instead of redoing my photoshoot, I decided to try a few things to hide that garbage can.  Cropping it out wasn't an option because it made the proporations of the photo weird.
I pixelated it, like it was an accused child molester on "To Catch a Predator."


But then I settled on adding a cartoon chicken...and looking down at my shoes because no matter what I did I couldn't get the red-eye out.




Shoes // BCBG via Marshall's (worn here, similar here)
Tights // Hue (worn here, similar here)
Halation Necklace // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here)
Cat Earrings // Frock Stock (similar here)
Bracelets // J. Crew and F21 (worn here and here, similar here and here)

Come back tomorrow and link up for Look What I Got.  
Details here.

   
 
Linking up with:

pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...