Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Collar Necklace

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Collar Necklace



Sweater // Forever 21 (similar here)
Jeans // Old Navy
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here)
Bracelets // Bauble Bar and F21 (worn here and here, similar here and here)
Sunnies // Betsey Johnson via Marshall's (worn here, similar here)

I am off to San Francisco to celebrate Thanksgiving with my sister.  I chose to fly on the busiest day of the year like an idiot.  I am the worst traveler ever.  I had to get a prescription for Valium to fly to Scotland...yes, it's that bad.  The Scot had to drag around a semi-conscious, semi-human being through the airport, but at least I wasn't freaking out.  But, since I am travelling alone, I decided I should probably have some of my wits about me...my neurotic wits.  So, I am assuming that right now I am either waiting for my delayed flight or on the plane drinking a hefty glass of wine.  The stress of flying calls for something a little stronger than beer.  If you want to keep up with my awesome adventures, feel free to follow me on Instagram.  I won't be responding to comments or commenting on blogs while I'm gone.  I'll miss you all!  (But I do have some Black Friday posts scheduled, so stay tuned for that!)

   
 
Linking up with:

pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...