Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Getting Fancy Up in Here

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Getting Fancy Up in Here







Dress // Dorothy Perkins (similar here)
Shoes // Candie's for Kohls (worn here, similar here)
Abundance Labradorite Bracelet // Tzen via Rocks Box
Earrings // Kate Spade (similar here)
Necklace // Serefina via Rocks Box (similar here)

As I said yesterday, the Scot and I gave ourselves an early Christmas present in the form of a fancy schmancy new camera (a Canon Rebel T3i). So, get ready for some better outfit photos and pictures of cats in hi-def. Currently, we don't have a clue about how to work this thingie and the cats are our test models. They're more photogenic than me and less cranky.  This blog is going to be upgraded to 40% cat photos pretty soon.



   
 
Linking up with:

pleated poppy Real Girl Style Link Up
  
button
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...