Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Love / Hate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Love / Hate







Top // The Limited (worn here, similar here)
Skirt // Target (worn here, similar here in red)
Belt /  ?? (worn here, similar here)
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here)
Rings // Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Necklace // ??? (similar here and here)
Bracelets // F21, Guess and The Posh Daisy (worn here and here, similar here and here)

I have a love / hate relationship with this outfit.  I freakin' love this lace skirt.  It hugs in all the right places, is a fantastic color and was super cheap.  ($15 I think).  However, I HATE that I had to keep readjusting my belt to sit just so on my waist and that my Banana Republic rings turned my finger green.  I expect that kind of crap from cheap-o jewelry, but not from my beloved Banana Republic, which I associate with grace and class.  I'm a little mad at you right now BR, but I'll get over it and coat my rings with clear nail polish and see you in a few weeks.  (after my wallet recovers from Christmas).


   
Linking up with:

pleated poppy     
button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...