Penniless Socialite: Wrap it up

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wrap it up

Yesterday I wore one of my favorite items of clothing: the wrap dress. 
OOTD 9.14.11
Safari Wrap Dress//NY&Co.
Red Heels//Madden Girl
It's easy, it hides a tummy ravaged by a summer of beer drinking and it's work appropriate without being boring.  I wore my safari print wrap dress from NY&Co.  I don't think it's available any more, but wrap dresses are not hard to come by. 

I wear my wrap dress when I just don't feel like getting dressed.  It creates the illusion of caring about your appearance without all the effort.  AND this wrap dress does not need to be dry cleaned and does not wrinkle!  It enables even more of my laziness!  I recommend going for a middle of the road priced wrap dress because it will be made of a wrinkle free material, but won't feel cheap.  You do want this to look effortless and work-appropriate.

This post also reminds me to talk about one of my favorite things: RED SHOES.  Every woman should have a pair.  Next Shoesday (Tuesday) I'll have some recommendations on great red shoes.  The ones I have on are Madden Girl from Marshall's.  I purchased them years ago and have yet to get sick of them.

I leave you with a few of my favorite wrap dresses.  I have been drooling over the BCBG dress on Bluefly for months.
BCBG Max Azria dark dress
$198 - bluefly.com

Boden Wrap Dress
outfit.bodenusa.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...