Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Bought: Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale

Friday, February 10, 2012

Stuff I Bought: Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale


A few weeks ago I shopped the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale.  This is one of my favorite sales of the year.  I'll spare you the details of the sack of underwear and bras that I bought and just share my beauty purchases with you.

Bombshell Summer Eau de Parfum: $12 (reg. $49)
Heavenly Shine Eau de Parfum: $12 (reg. $49)
Very Sexy Xmas Gift Set: $9.50 (reg. $18)
Eye Flash: $6 (reg. $12)
Shimmer Eye Shadow: $3 (reg. $12)

I don't really ever wear perfume, but I fell in love with Victoria's Secret's Bombshell.  I've also always loved Heavenly, but have only gotten Christmas gift sets of if over the years.  Since the original scents are NEVER on sale, I tried out their lighter summery counterparts.  They are both awesome.  and Very Sexy is just a classic.  I may have gone a little overboard with the perfume.
I've been wanting to try a purple eye shadow, but I'm unwilling to shell out the cash for something from Sephora unless I'm sure I like it.  So, this cheap VS eye shadow will introduce me to plum colored eyes and I'll see if I like them.  
I also tried out VS's eye brightening stick, Eye Flash.  It's mediocre at best.  I adds a little brightening, but nothing you can't achieve with a little eye shadow.  There's no need to have a whole tube of a separate substance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...