Penniless Socialite: Victory was almost as sweet as the cupcakes...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Victory was almost as sweet as the cupcakes...

A late post today, because I am EXHAUSTED after last night.  I was a zombie all day.  Why isn't today a national holiday?!  The Gmen did it again...almost gave me a heart attack.  By the end of the game was sister was on the floor writhing in a mixture of pain and happiness.  She is a bit over-dramatic.  She uttered phrases during the game that should never be repeated.
Scarf // Old Navy
Jeans // Banana Republic
Sneakers // Converse
Super Bowl MVP!!
My sister hosted the Super Bowl party this year.  I suspect she offered to host because then no one could ask her to leave when she got too rowdy.  She spent most of the game pacing around the room.  I spent most of the game on the couch unable to move.  I had food paralysis.  I started the eating party much too early.
Football Cupcakes (just yellow cake with chocolate icing and laces drawn in white icing) 
And a layered dip (Cream cheese, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and topped with cheddar and jalapenos) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...