Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: A Bicycle Built for Two Outfits (and a wine tasting)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Stuff I Wore: A Bicycle Built for Two Outfits (and a wine tasting)

I might be over-wearing my Target Bicycle Skirt.  Might.  I wore it twice over the last few weeks.  Twice.  I try not to repeat clothing items too much in such a short time span, especially not those as unique as a red bicycle printed skirt.  But, I did it.  
Bicycle Built for Two Outfits

I wore it to work with just a simple gray cardigan and brown cami.

Tank and Shoes // Target, shoes worn here, similar here
Sweater Tights // Hue
Cardigan and Necklace // Banana Republic, similar cardigan

I got these stacking rings on sale at The Limited for $5!!

And then I just switched out the top half of the outfit and I wore the skirt again to work with a chambray shirt I picked up at Old Navy.  Seriously. everything in this outfit is the same as above except the shirt and necklace.  I hope I'm not boring my co-workers (or my blog readers).  


But, the second permutation of this outfit was a little more important because I wore it for a big night out.  A few weekends ago we traveled down to South Jersey for a wine tasting.  I got a Groupon for a $20 couple's wine tasting at the Valenzano Winery.  We packed ourselves into the car, dragged another couple along and got a dog sitter.  


And let me tell you, Valenzano Winery rocked it.  The place is absolutely gorgeous and my friends, of course, had to conveniently mention that it's the perfect place for a wedding.  They had an acoustic band, unlimited tastings and each couple got a plate of cheese, crackers and grapes.  AND THEN, we each got a bottle of wine.  I don't mean each couple, I mean each PERSON.  $20 well spent.  The tasting of their cranberry sparkling wine (Cranpagne, get it?  haha) was worth it.  Mmmmm....I'm thinking about making a mimosa with it.  
Well, while we were down there, we figured we should get a hotel and then get drunk at a Chili's.  Yeah we party pretty hard.  The next day we went into Philly for some sightseeing...and more drinking.  My liver needs a break.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...