Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: St. Patty's Fancies

Friday, March 23, 2012

Stuff I Wore: St. Patty's Fancies

So, on St. Patrick's Day I put on a pair of green pants and celebrated.  It was one of the most perfect days ever.  I had brunch at my apartment where we drank mimosas and watched my sisters Seton Hall Pirates lose to UMass in the Not Invited Tournament.  Then we went to an Irish pub and finally wound up at a bar at a pizza place where we drank towers of green beer.  We finished off the day at my mom's house with a feast of corned beef, potatoes and cabbage.  ( I had penne vodka).  A perfect day.
And I also found out that the Scot really can't work a camera.  He got the low light setting confused with the Auto setting.  I messed around with the color settings on this photo forever (or like 15 minutes) and this is what I came up with.
Green denim // Gap, similar here
Boat Shoes // Rock and Candy via Famous Footwear, similar here
Watch // Fossil

Polish // Zoya


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...