Penniless Socialite: This or That Challenge: My Aching Feet NEED Flats

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This or That Challenge: My Aching Feet NEED Flats

Polyvore Set
Shirt // LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (similar here); Necklace // Friedasophie; Cardigan // Gap (similar here); Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt // Anthropologie (worn here); Bracelets // Forever 21 and Target (worn here, similar here); Little Feather Earrings // Anthropologie (similar here)


My first giveaway win!!!! (from Last Year of Twenty Something)
It's Day 2 of the This or That Challenge and it was a pretty easy one: flats or platforms.  I gave the platforms a really serious thought.  However, once I got up in the morning and stared into my closet for a good 10 minutes at the neatly lined up heels and platforms, I reached for my go-to Steve Madden nude flats.  And when I say I stared at the lines of neatly laid out shoes, I mean the mountain of shoes sitting in the bottom of my closet.  My shoe rack met a terrible death when my shoe collection became too much for it to bear.  Sometimes I can't find a matching pair of shoes and consider wearing mismatched shoes.  So, if you think that I wear the same three pairs of shoes all the time...it's because those are on the top of the pile and I decided not to give up and wear my slippers to work.

Also, I may have gone a little too far with the bird theme in this outfit.  Bird print top, bird necklace AND feather earrings?  Too kitschy?  Or just the right amount of crazy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...