Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: March Glam Bag

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

In the Caboodle: March Glam Bag



At first I was a underwhelmed by my Glam Bag this month, however, then I took a good look at the products and realized I will be using 3 of the 4 products regularly...so that's not too shabby.

Glam Rx Mini Free Style Palette: I have to be honest, I had to go on Ipsy's website to figure what the heck this thing was.  It's a little magnetic palette that holds tin eye shadows.  I had been looking for a way to store all those little sample eye shadows!

Yaby Eye Shadows: And these eye shadows will not be going into my nifty new palette.  These eye shadows have almost no pigmentation.  

LA Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes: I have to be honest.  I haven't tried these.  I am always in the market for travel packages of makeup remover wipes.

Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist: I seriously thought this stuff was stupid when I first opened it up.  I thought it was a useless product.  I was wrong.  It smells amazing and is a great way to refresh your face and hair halfway through the work day.  The mist moisturizes without being creasy...and it smells great...like fresh roses.

**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.

Linking up with Fabulous But Evil for Subscription Share, Anything and Everything Blog Hop and Totally Linked in Tuesday
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...