Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: A Mod Fix

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: A Mod Fix


My second shipment from Stitch Fix came....all the way back in February; but so little time, so many outfits.  I did, however, keep one piece from my Fix: a mod style colorblocked dress.  I didn't have anything like it in my closet AND it was a bright orange, so how could I resist?  Well, there were four more items that were (some sadly) sent back.

This other colorblocked number was great...maybe a little blousy up top, but looks like several other things in my closet.  So, back it went.


I loved the little bow detail on the back of this sweater.  I am actually unsure why I passed on it looking back at the pictures.

I love a good pencil skirt, however, this one was a little snug on me.  It was just a bit too sexy for the office.

I stressed over these earrings for several days.  They ultimately went back because I had bought a pair of earrings that same week.


Dress: Stitch Fix | Cardigan: The Limited | 
Floral Bouquet Petal Earrings and Floral Bouquet Spiral Necklace: Banana Republic (worn) | 
Boots: Macy's (worn, similar) | Ring: Vintage Avon | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz & Bauble Bar (worn, similar & similar)




So, here I am Mod-Squad-ing it up outside my apartment.  And I feel obligated to mention this: The Scot bought me that necklace and earrings for Valentine's Day...all by himself with no input from me.  He's pretty darn proud of himself.  His smugness is unbearable.  He even thought he could buy himself a chambray shirt without consulting me.

**Full DisclosureThis is NOT a paid review.  I am in no way affiliated with Stitch Fix.  I paid the $20 styling fee like everyone else.  All opinions are mine and I just wanted to share an amazing company with my readers.  I do get a $25 credit for everyone that signs up via my referral link here, but everyone else gets this too.

Linking up with: I Love my Post Blog HopThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said SoMy Girlish WhimsI Feel PrettyDress for the Day You WantWardrobe WednesdayWhatever Works Wednesday. 
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...