Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: In My Rocks Box

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Look What I Got: In My Rocks Box

I just realized that I haven't been showing you guys what I am getting in my Rocks Box each month.  (If you don't know what Rocks Box is...check this post).  I've been keeping one item from each Rocks Box the last few months.  Rocks Box has introduced me to great jewelry companies that I otherwise would never have known about!
Lucas Jack Round Gem Bangle (worn)
Tzen Chelsea Multicolor Tourmaline Gold Necklace (worn)
Brace Yourself L.A. Semi-Precious Stone Tear Drop Earrings (worn)

You've probably seen that purple bangle around here a few times since I refused to put it into the box to ship back.  Rocks Box has introduced me to my new favorite jewelry company, Lucas Jack.  Seriously, every Lucas Jack piece I get I want to keep...and I might have.  (Evidence here and here).  Everything from Lucas Jack is simple and bright...just the way I like it.
I am still kicking myself for not getting those red earrings.  I thought I could find similar ones cheaper...I was wrong.  I also loved that long necklace (especially after I found out Chelsea Handler has the same one)  However, at $200 it was not in the budget.
Charlene K Double Druzy Ring (worn)
CC Skye Beaded Bracelet in Turquoise (worn)
Urban Gem Among the Moon and Stars Necklace (worn)
I love druzy stones, so when I got that ring I knew it would be mine to keep.  The bracelet was just too weird and awkward with that dangle-do.  And the necklace was adorable, but kept getting tangled on itself.
Kendra Scott Shine Earrings in Taupe and Nude (worn)
Lucas Jack Rounded Diamond Pendant in Turquoise (worn
Urban Gem Stretch Starfish Bracelet (not pictured)
My love affair with Lucas Jack continued with this pendant.  It was exactly what I was looking for: the perfect length and simple.  Those earrings were a bit pricey, but I wore the crap out of them during the month I had them in my possession.  I also received a starfish bracelet in this box, which I forgot to photograph.  I didn't wear it because I felt like it was a little too early in the year to start breaking out beach themed jewels.
So, there's some of my latest Rocks Boxes.  I think Rocks Box is a great deal because I get to wear jewelry I couldn't afford...and purchase some with Rocks Box credits I've racked up...see?  that's how this post fits the link up theme!

*Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Rocks Box, other than being a loyal customer.  I have not been paid to write this post and all opinions are 100% mine.  I do, however, receive a credit towards a jewelry purchase every time someone signs up via my referral link here.



 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...