Penniless Socialite: Black, White and Failed All Over

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Black, White and Failed All Over

This outfit is a total fail.  At first glance, it's a pretty good looking outfit....but it does not set out to accomplish what I tried to do.
BW fail 2 
Shirt: Front Row Shop (exactworn) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: via Poshmark | 
Ring: Gorjana via Rocks Box (worn) | Necklace: House of Harlow via Rocks Box
Tassel Bracelet: Ettika (similar)
See below for similar items
BW fail 1 BW fail 3 BW fail 4 BW fail 5
I wanted to do a simple black and white outfit.  No frills, just classic colors.  However, when I tried to pair only black and white items and only one pattern, my brain revolted and would not let me do it.  I had to add in the pop of color with my Ettika bracelet.  I just had to add in another pattern with my leopard flats.  
My name is Tara and I am an addict.  I am addicted to pattern and color. 
get the look new
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...