Penniless Socialite: Engagement Photos (Part 1)

Monday, June 2, 2014

Engagement Photos (Part 1)

I've been teasing it a bit on Instagram, but now here are the official engagement photos.  I know, it's more exciting than the William and Kate engagement photos.  Unfortunately, I did not get detail shots of the accessories because, for some reason, the Scot did not want this to turn into a blog photo shoot.

DSC_0712
All photos by Kari ring Photography
Dress: vintage via @talulahsclost  | Petticoat: ModCloh (exact, save $15 by clicking here) |
Flat Shoes: Steve Madden (old, similar) | Heels: BCBG via TJ Maxx (worn, similar) |
Necklace: Macy's | Bracelet: Bauble Bar
DSC_0709
I had actually purchased the petticoat before the dress.  I knew that I wanted to wear a poofy floral dress, so I had to buy the poof first and wait for the flowers.  I mean, what else do you wear for a photo shoot at an arboretum?  Any thing else would be silly.
DSC_0701 DSC_0670 DSC_0664 DSC_0652 DSC_0645
And there's a surprise bow on the back!  I am not a fan of this pic because the rain (yes rain) that day just wreaked havoc on it.  However, it's the best pic of the bow.  Bow > bad hair.
DSC_0627
This pic is probably my favorite because you can see all of the poof.
DSC_0620

And you may notice that the title says "Part 1."  There was a costume change.  There was a shoe change with this dress because, well, I couldn't walk through the grass in heels.  But, I made a more drastic costume change later.  The Scot did not.  Obviously, this photo shoot was like 50% about the clothes I wore.  So, more to come (probably next week).

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...