Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Beginning a Week of Black Friday Finds (OOTD 11.28.11)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Beginning a Week of Black Friday Finds (OOTD 11.28.11)

On Monday I started diving into my Black Friday purchases. First, up was the Foundational Pencil Skirt.

Foundational Pencil Skirt // Moulinette Soeurs // Anthropologie
Loosened Shelby Blouse // Porridge // Anthropologie
Mustard Cardigan // H&M
Brown Booties // Enzo Angiolini

I can not say enough good things about this skirt.  Typically I have to size up in pencil skirts to accommodate my caboose.  It's like Moulinette Soeurs (the designer) actually designed clothing for a woman's body and not a mannequin's.
I thought I was taking a bit of a risk with the color combination, but I loved matching the fall foliage.
Here's the Polyvore break down with some similar items substituted in.



Loosened Shelby Blouse
$40 - anthropologie.com

Mustard Cardigan
$50 - shopruche.com

Foundational Pencil Skirt
$50 - anthropologie.com

Michael Antonio brown booties
$50 - heels.com

Forever21 stacking rings
$2.66 - forever21.com

Forever21 flower jewelry
$3.36 - forever21.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...