Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Button Belted Dress (OOTD 12.2.11)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Button Belted Dress (OOTD 12.2.11)

I broke out the Button Belted Dress on casual Friday this week. And once again, I think I pushed the boundaries of casual Friday.  The dress was a bit more garden party than I had hoped. And of course I paired it with western ankle boots, so I threw in an element of barn dancing. Yes, this outfit is what Betty Draper would probably wear to a ho-down.

Button Belted Dress // Anthropologie
Purple Cardigan // Gap
Bird Necklace // Peacocks
Black Tights // Target
Western Ankle Boots // Jessica Simpson

I love the Button Belted Dress, I love the color, I love the shape...OK I am just going to come out and say it.  Putting on this dress is SUCH AN ASS ACHE!  There's a zipper for the skirt part and then a weird zipper for the top part. You really have to bend and twist yourself around to get the top zipper zipped.  It's not a normal zipper and it has to be twisted and inserted....and I really got a work out getting into this dress.

Does any one else have a problem getting into this dress?

And here's the Polyvore set with some similar items.



Button Belted Dress
$130 - anthropologie.com

Gossamer Cardigan
$78 - anthropologie.com

Socks
target.com

Corso Como black ankle booties
$161 - heels.com

Silver jewelry
$7.99 - jcpenney.com

Wet Seal daisy jewelry
$7.50 - wetseal.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...