Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Stars and Stripes

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Stars and Stripes

Dress // Old Navy (similar here); Sunnies // Betsy Johnson (similar here);
Flip Flops // Steve Madden (worn here, similar here); Earrings // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here)



This year I was pretty lazy about planning my 4th of July festivities.  I went shopping in the morning and then just went over to my parents' house.  They have a pool, a patio and a fridge full of food and beer.  That's pretty much all I need.  
I sort of underwhelmed the Scot with my 4th of July planning this year.  Last year I took him to Washington DC.  Yup, last year I showed him the most American 4th of July ever.  This year I showed him true American laziness and apathy.
I carried this theme of lack of planning into my outfit.  I did not have a single red accessory.  I had the perfect dress to wear, but I had to do coral, white and blue.  If I had planned better, this is what I would have worn:


4th of July Outfit


Linking Up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...