This weekend was spent prepping for the arrival of "Frankenstorm" here in New Jersey. (i.e. I bought beer, batteries and some Oreos).
However, another storm hit this weekend: Hurricane Scot. In one day he managed to overdraw our joint account AND break my Halloween cookie jar. He was "using the wrong debit card"..or bleeding me dry. He thought this was an appropriate solution
It is not. And then Tropical Storm Apollo hit land on Saturday morning when that cat knocked an entire glass of water on my computer. The computer still works, however, the screen is fried. It needs a new inverter thingie doodle. It's a $300 thingie doodle. So, I am going to save up for a new computer, but until then, this is how I am using it:
And yes, I've already started eating my hurricane supplies.
1. Be a follower of Penniless Socialite via Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'. If you follow via GFC tell me what name you follow under in a comment.
2. Visit Shabby Apple and leave one comment below stating what you'd use the gift certificate to purchase.
You can earn three extra entries (three separate comments):
3. Like Shabby Apple on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/
4. Like Penniless Socialite on Facebook
5. Tweet about the giveaway and leave the link to your tweet in a comment (Make sure to tag @Penniless_S and @shabbyapple)
The winner will be randomly chosen on Monday, November 6th at midnight EST, and announced the morning of the 7th.
In the meantime, all Penniless Socialite readers can get 10% off by using the code: pennilesssocialite10off, which is good for a week. (Sorry this giveaway is only open to readers with a US mailing address).
Linking Up with: