Penniless Socialite: November Glam Bag: Party Perfect

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November Glam Bag: Party Perfect


It's time to review my November Glam Bag (by Ipsy)...just as my December Glam Bag arrived in the mail.  (Don't know what a Glam Bag is?  Check it out here.)  This month's theme was "Party Perfect."  It seems to be a pretty generic theme, but I do like that Ipsy is giving us more makeup samples lately, which is OK in my book.  
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel - I don't exactly know what to do with this.  As an Italian...my eyebrows come pretty darn defined.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batali - I loved this eye shadow.  It's the perfect crease color and is pretty long lasting and has great pigmentation.

Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Chocolate - It glides on smooth and is a different color than I usually use (i.e. not black), but it doesn't last very long.  I'll stick with my E.L.F. gel liner and Urban Decay pencil.


Nailtini Polish - This is like a New Year's Eve party in a bottle.  It's glittery and lovely.

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil - I love any lip gloss from Bare Minerals.  Dare Devil is the perfect color for the holidays.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...