Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Seahorses

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Update: Seahorses

Booties: Target (worn here, similar here) | Socks: Target | Watch: Michael Kors | 
Bracelets: Forever 21 (worn here, similar here and here)







We went out to dinner on Saturday night with friends of ours that have a newborn baby.  Since they got a babysitter for the evening, we had to do it up.  So, I slapped on a coat of nail polish and put on my best seahorse sweater and went out on the town.  Ok, it's my only seahorse sweater (for now).  And when I say "out on the town," I mean we went to a brewpub, had a sampler and then went back to our friends' house and sat on their couch.  When I saw this "pizza beer" in the liquor store, it was love at first sight.  Two of my favorite things in the world combined.  It actually had a pizza-esque taste.  It tasted like the smell of pizza sauce...it was weird.


On Sunday morning, the Scot dragged me out of bed for brunch.  No pictures of that because I wasn't actually a functional human being until after a gallon of coffee.  After I rejoined the human race we went to the mall with the big Forever 21, which has been transformed into pastel wonderland.  It looks like a My Little Pony threw up in there...I mean that in a good way.  I actually love the pastel.  Maybe using vomit as part of the description was not the best way to portray my approval.






Linking Up with: Style Statement Tuesday, LeAnn and Sami for Weekend Update, Molly for Yolo Mondays, Monday Mingle, I Love my Online Friends Blog Hop, Share the Love Blog Hop, GFC Collective and GFC Blog Hop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...