Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Seahorses

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Update: Seahorses

Booties: Target (worn here, similar here) | Socks: Target | Watch: Michael Kors | 
Bracelets: Forever 21 (worn here, similar here and here)







We went out to dinner on Saturday night with friends of ours that have a newborn baby.  Since they got a babysitter for the evening, we had to do it up.  So, I slapped on a coat of nail polish and put on my best seahorse sweater and went out on the town.  Ok, it's my only seahorse sweater (for now).  And when I say "out on the town," I mean we went to a brewpub, had a sampler and then went back to our friends' house and sat on their couch.  When I saw this "pizza beer" in the liquor store, it was love at first sight.  Two of my favorite things in the world combined.  It actually had a pizza-esque taste.  It tasted like the smell of pizza sauce...it was weird.


On Sunday morning, the Scot dragged me out of bed for brunch.  No pictures of that because I wasn't actually a functional human being until after a gallon of coffee.  After I rejoined the human race we went to the mall with the big Forever 21, which has been transformed into pastel wonderland.  It looks like a My Little Pony threw up in there...I mean that in a good way.  I actually love the pastel.  Maybe using vomit as part of the description was not the best way to portray my approval.






Linking Up with: Style Statement Tuesday, LeAnn and Sami for Weekend Update, Molly for Yolo Mondays, Monday MingleI Love my Online Friends Blog Hop, Share the Love Blog HopGFC Collective and GFC Blog Hop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...