Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Too Cloche for Comfort

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Too Cloche for Comfort


Middleton Dress: c/o August Wrinkle | Hat: Marshall's | Belt: Old Navy (similar here) | 
Cardigan: The Limited (similar here) | Bracelet: Bauble Bar | Ring: vintage






So, as per usual, Katie at Hems for Her did something and I had to go right ahead and follow suit.   After reading Katie's post about her cloche hat, I realized it had been a few weeks since I broke one out on the blog.  Seriously, I own four of them.  I am obsessed.  I feel like a Great Gatsby character every time I wear one of these hats.  They also turn me into a damsel in distress because I can't see out of the peripheral and can't drive with the hat on.  It's just the price I pay for fashion.
I'd also like to give a little shout out to August Wrinkle for sending me this little ruffly dress.  When I opened it up I was worried I wouldn't be able to wear a strapped bra with it because of the lace details on the shoulder....BUT the little ruffle on the sleeve hits EXACTLY where the bra strap sits.  Now THAT is the sign of a clothing company that pays attention to the needs of real women.  It's the little things that matter.

Linking up with: Life in a BreakdownThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said SoMy Girlish WhimsDiaries of a BargainistaDress for the Day You WantI Feel PrettyWardrobe WednesdayStyle Sessions and Followers to Friends Blog Party
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...