Penniless Socialite: New Link Up! Favorite Fashion Friday!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Link Up! Favorite Fashion Friday!


I have a really exciting announcement!  I am teaming up with one of my most favoritest blog ladies, Bonnie of Delusions of Grandeur, for a new link up called "Favorite Fashion Friday."  Each week bloggers, whether strictly fashion bloggers or not, are invited to link up their own favorite outfit posts of the week.  
The first link up will be hosted by both me and Bonnie on Friday May 3rd at 12am Pacific Time.  After that the link up will alternate each week between each of our blogs.  All we ask of participants is to link up, make sure to follow me or Bonnie and then peruse around and visit other blogs.
And, as an added bonus, Bonnie and I will pick our favorite fashion from the linked up posts and feature that blogger the following week in the link up post.
So, come back Friday May 3rd to join the party!  And what link up would be complete without a fabulous button?
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...