Penniless Socialite: Too Much is Never Enough

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Too Much is Never Enough


Vest: Old Navy | Tee: thrifted | Scarf: ?? | Skirt: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz, c/o T&J Designs & Bauble Bar









It is quite possible that I have too many trends happening in this outfit: pattern mixing, military vest, maxi skirt,   and an arm party.  However, I've never been one for moderation.  Pretty much every weekend, I overeat, over drink and overdress.  
And one more thing I am doing with this outfit: copycatting.  This outfit was inspired by Angela of Head to Toe Chic, on of my favorite bloggy ladies.  See the original outfit in action here.

Full Disclosure: I received a gift card from T&J Designs in exchange for posting an ad in my sidebar.  I did not receive any other compensation and I styled the bracelet for this post all on my own.

Linking up with: I Love my Post Blog HopThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said SoMy Girlish WhimsI Feel PrettyDress for the Day You WantWardrobe WednesdayWhatever Works Wednesday. 
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...