Penniless Socialite: Too Much is Never Enough

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Too Much is Never Enough


Vest: Old Navy | Tee: thrifted | Scarf: ?? | Skirt: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz, c/o T&J Designs & Bauble Bar









It is quite possible that I have too many trends happening in this outfit: pattern mixing, military vest, maxi skirt,   and an arm party.  However, I've never been one for moderation.  Pretty much every weekend, I overeat, over drink and overdress.  
And one more thing I am doing with this outfit: copycatting.  This outfit was inspired by Angela of Head to Toe Chic, on of my favorite bloggy ladies.  See the original outfit in action here.

Full Disclosure: I received a gift card from T&J Designs in exchange for posting an ad in my sidebar.  I did not receive any other compensation and I styled the bracelet for this post all on my own.

Linking up with: I Love my Post Blog Hop, The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Rolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, My Girlish Whims, I Feel Pretty, Dress for the Day You Want, Wardrobe Wednesday, Whatever Works Wednesday. 
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...