So, I totally forgot to post about my August Julep goodies. (which is a good thing, because I have been totally slacking in the beauty post department). So, here's what I got!
- Double Step Foot Treatment ($22): This stuff is a little stick of miracle. It's super hydrating to heal cracked and dry feet, but it also protects against blisters! I wear dress shoes everyday and this balm has seriously worked some miracles. My feet are much less red and irritate after a day shoved into heels.
- Nail Polish in Bea (lemonade creme)
- Nail Polish in Lacey (blue with purple shimmer)
- Forget-me-not seeds (so cute!)
The Julep Deets
- $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
- You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
- Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40).
- You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy and Julep Maven are monthly beauty subscription services. I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy or Julep and have not received any compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.