Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: August Julep Maven Box

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In the Caboodle: August Julep Maven Box


IMG_5348
So, I totally forgot to post about my August Julep goodies.  (which is a good thing, because I have been totally slacking in the beauty post department). So, here's what I got!
  • Double Step Foot Treatment ($22):  This stuff is a little stick of miracle.  It's super hydrating to heal cracked and dry feet, but it also protects against blisters!  I wear dress shoes everyday and this balm has seriously worked some miracles.  My feet are much less red and irritate after a day shoved into heels.
  • Nail Polish in Bea (lemonade creme)
  • Nail Polish in Lacey (blue with purple shimmer)
  • Forget-me-not seeds (so cute!)
The Julep Deets
  • $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
  • You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
  • Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40). 
  • You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy and Julep Maven are monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy or Julep and have not received any compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.  

Linking up with The Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog Hop and Grab a Friend Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...