Penniless Socialite: What Happens in Vegas....(Guest Post from Bitty and Bunny)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What Happens in Vegas....(Guest Post from Bitty and Bunny)

Hello lovely readers of Penniless Socialite.  While Tara's in Sin City presumably engaging in all kinds of debauchery, I'm here in NJ with a Las Vegas-inspired outfit (which is totally as much fun as a Vegas vacation...)
{target flannel (super similar) | ON top (on sale for $10!) | f21 shorts | payless booties}
I am no stranger to Las Vegas.  In fact, I've been there a couple times before.  If you've never been and would like to live vicariously through me, click here, here, or here to have a virtual experience for yourself.  This is an outfit that I actually wore while there one night, but was too busy bar hopping and stumbling back to my hotel to snap photos of.  Also known as a regular evening in Vegas.  
I'm a big fan of mixing textures and am likewise a big fan of sequins.  Hence, a bedazzled top paired with a cozy flannel shirt (also, it was chilly that night).  I find that it's just enough sparkle to say hey I'm in Vegas, but not so much that it says I spent my entire day playing slots and chain smoking...because Las Vegas is really about playing roulette and drinking cocktails.  Everybody knows that.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...