The Julep boxes are piling up. I have a literal pile of unopened nail polishes at this point. Somehow having the flu and the never-ending feeling of exhaustion that follows added to 12 hour work days does not make me want to give myself a manicure. So, I guess you can look forward to daily Instagram pics of my nails for the next few weeks. Just to weed through all these bottles I am going to have to change the color every day...or paint each nail a different color.
In the October box...
- Nail polish in Cleopatra (black latex) ($14) - I was really intrigued by this one. It's a super cool black matte polish. But, now that Halloween is over, I have no idea when or where I will wear this.
- Nail polish in Valerie (teal with microglitter) ($14)
- Double sided eyeliner with sharpener ($22)
- Lip Gloss in Glowing ($22). I may have gotten the November box because of this lip gloss.
- Nail Polish in Cynthia (Sand microglitter) ($14). I also may have been convinced into getting this month's box by the word "microglitter."
- Nail Polish in Sheila (red creme) ($14)
The Julep Deets
- $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
- You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
- Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40).
- You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Julep Maven is a monthly beauty subscription service. I am in no way affiliated with Julep and have not received any compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.