Penniless Socialite: Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum (Review)

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum (Review)

Meaningful Beauty Review 2

I've never been a believer in anti-aging products.  I just don't think there is a miracle cure for aging.  But when I received Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum, I thought..."If it's good enough for Cindy, I might as well give it a try."  After using this product for about 2 weeks; I don't think I look "younger," but I do feel like my skin feels softer and has a nice glow when I wear the serum.  I've been wearing it without makeup and it highlights really nicely.  I guess that's all you can really ask for from a "miracle skin serum."  So, I don't look like Cindy Crawford after using this serum, but I think my complexion looks pretty darn dewy. 



Disclosure: I was provided this product free of charge by Influenster in exchange for my review.  All opinions are 100% mine.
Linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...