Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: January Budget

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Look What I Got: January Budget

So, this little blog is supposed to be all about my thrifty shopping habits.  However, I realized that I don't actually let you know what I am buying each month.  Also, I figure if I know I am going to have to disclose each month how much I spent on clothes, I will be a little bit more responsible with my debit card.  This month I went a bit buck wild with some after Christmas sales.  February is going to have to be a lean month.
January 14 Purchases


1. Ponte Fit and Flare Dress: Banana Republic ($25 marked down from $105)
2. Sloan Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic ($15 marked down from $80)
3. Camden Fit Jaquard Pants in Yellow: Banana Republic (sold out) ($16 marked down from $90)
4. Lucinda Pumps in Blue: Just Fab (sold out) ($30 marked down from $50)
5. Owl Flats: DSW ($19 marked down from $34)
6. Gold Loafers: DSW ($30 marked down from $50)
7. Faux Fur Vest (similar pictured): Poshmark (paid $25, originally $60)
8. Faux Fur Snood: Asos ($20 marked down from $40)
9. Sequin Pencil Skirt: Macy's (sold out) ($35 marked down from $99)
10. Sequin Shirt: Kohl's ($13 marked down from $54)
11. Lauren Conrad Mixed Media Top: Kohl's ($23 marked down from $48)
12. Puffer Vest: Jolly Chic (sold out) (freebie valued at $33)
13. Sequin Blazer: Jolly Chic (sold out) (freebie valued at $24)
14. Leopard Flats: Poshmark (paid $15, originally $20)
15. Nina Satin Black Heels: Poshmark (paid $15, originally $60)
16. Floral Pumps: The Scarpetta (freebie valued at $40)
17. Faux Fur Infinity Scarf (not pictured) (giveaway win valued at $32)

TOTALS
Total Original Price: $949
Amount Spent: $281
Amount Saved: $668
Total Percentage Saved: 70%
Clothes Sold on Poshmark and Instagram: $65
Net Spent: $216

SALES SHOPPED
50% sale items at Banana Republic
$20 off first purchase from Just Fab
DSW's after Christmas Clearance (plus triple points on my frequent shopper card)
20% off coupon from Macy's
20% off coupon from Kohl's



 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...