Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: April Purchases

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Look What I Got: April Purchases

I've been doing pretty good each month....netting more money from selling clothes than I am spending.  However, I still don't have ample space in the closet.  I know I say this every month, but I need to reign it in.
April 14 Purchases



1. Coloblocked Sweater Skirt: Anthropologie via @thelovelydresser (Orig. $118, paid $12)
2. Pink Bag: DressV (Orig.$21, received as freebie)
3. Tagua Saphi Necklace: Uncommon Goods (Orig. $55 received as freebie)
4. Plaid Toe Pumps: DressV (Orig. $50, received as freebie)
5. Tortoise Crystal Pendent Necklace: J. Crew Factory (Orig. $52.50, paid $26.25)
6. Motorcycle Jacket: Kenneth Cole Outlet (Orig. $119, paid $45)
7. Floral Pencil Skirt: J. Crew Factory (Orig. $85, paid $42.50)
8. Crystal Earrings (similar pictured): J. Crew (Orig. $38, paid $12) 
9. Fair and Square Satchel: Kenneth Cole Outlet (Orig. $99, paid $45)
10.  C. Luce shift dress: Modcloth via Instagram (not pictured) ( Est. $50, trade)

TOTALS
Total Original Price: $687
Amount Spent: $183
Amount Saved: $504
Total Percentage Saved: 73%
Clothes Sold on Instagram: $315
Net Spent: - $132

SALES SHOPPED
40% sale items at J. Crew
50% off everything at J. Crew Factory
Sale at Kenneth Cole and extra 10% of purchases of $100


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...