Penniless Socialite: Spring Fling Vox Box Review

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box Review

Spring 14 Vox Box spring 14 vox box 2
1.   Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion - I am a huge fan of Nivea lotions, so I am always willing to try out one of their new concoctions.  I am not a believer in skin firmers and wrinkle reducers, etc.  I just don't think there is a miracle cure out there.  However, this lotion is pretty great.  It moisturizes all day, but isn't greasy.  I highly recommend it and maybe you'll see some firming results.  
 
2.   Kiss Everlasting French Manicure - Who is still using press on nails?  Not me.  

3.   Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara - I have a secret.  I only use drug store brand mascara.  I never pay more than $7 for mascara.  My favorites are always on sale at Target.  And Rimmel is no exception to my rule.  The hourglass shape of the brush fans out lashes without creating clumps.  It adds a lot of volume and length, so I don't think this is an everyday mascara.  It's fancy time mascara.

4.   Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons - I've reached the pinnacle of my blogging career.  I get to talk about tampons.  I hope someone sends me a sample of stool softener to review soon.  Admittedly, I am a Playtex gal.  I actually use the Sport ones, not because I do any sort of physical activity, but because I think they provide better protection and are more comfortable.  I like these.  They have a light scent, but don't make you smell like a bathroom air freshener like some scented tampons.

5.   Blueberry Pie Air Freshener - Welp, it's an air freshener.  I think it was mostly in here to promote the movie Labor Day.  It smells nice, but I still will not see that movie.  I am not one for romantical style films.


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...