Penniless Socialite: Dressing Up Your Intel Tablet

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dressing Up Your Intel Tablet

Dressing up my Intel tablet 1

Obviously, I like to dress myself in a lot of bling and sparkle.  So, why would I want to treat my tablet any different?  However, all of the sexy tech accessories are made for iPads.  I have a 7 inch Android  Intel Tablet.  It's really really hard to find a pretty tablet case for a 7 inch tablet. 

Dress up Your Tablet

 I really had to search hard for these gems.  Vera Bradley makes a medium tablet cover.  And they are on sale for anywhere between $15 and $24!  Surprisingly, Asos also makes a really cute universal tablet cover.  Best Buy has OK options, but they're a little boring for my tastes.  Modcloth, the eternal purveyor of cute things, has a cute iPad air sleeve that I think fits a 7 inch tablet. And as a plus, it's by Herschel, which makes the best and coolest travel accessories.  I was desperate to get a Kate Spade tablet cover, but they only make iPad accessories.  However, lucky me, Kate Spade's iPad mini cases just about fit my tablet.  The charging port ( I don't know the proper term for it) is blocked by the cover though. I am willing to sacrifice this to get a cute striped tablet cover.  And, BONUS, Bloomingdale's has a few on clearance!  I got mine for about $35.  And my favorite, out of budget option, is the Ted Baker tablet clutch.  It's a purse, it's a tablet cover, it's $125...damn!
Dressing up my Intel tablet 2
See?  Pretty good fit, right?

Do you have any good recommendations for tech accessories?  

#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.

Linking up with Glossy Blonde  Trend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon Style,

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...