Penniless Socialite: I'm Back! With One Last Outfit in the Snow

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I'm Back! With One Last Outfit in the Snow

Mickey and Anthro 1

IMG_0982

Mickey and Anthro 3

IMG_0988

Mickey and Anthro 4
I'm back from my wedding weekend and "family-moon."  We opted to take a family vacation with the Scot's family rather than take a traditional honeymoon right away.  More on that later.  And more on the wedding when I get the photos (and my act) together.

I had prepared a whole bunch of posts for the week away....but then forgot to schedule them.  So, I unintentionally went off the grid.  And it was pretty awesome!

However, the downside of "going off the grid" for over a week is that now I am left with outfit photos with snowy backgrounds after the weather has turned to springtime bliss.  And my awesome Mickey Mouse shirt from Forever 21 that I purchased just before the wedding is now sold out.

I will be back to regular blogging this week though!


Mickey Mouse Print Shirt: Forever 21 (sold out, similar)
Embossed Basket Dress: Anthropologie via Instagram (similar)
Shoes: DSW (worn, similar)
Janna Bracelet: Kendra Scott vis Rocks Box (exact)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Earrings: J. Crew (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar)


Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...