Penniless Socialite: I'm Back! With One Last Outfit in the Snow

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I'm Back! With One Last Outfit in the Snow

Mickey and Anthro 1

IMG_0982

Mickey and Anthro 3

IMG_0988

Mickey and Anthro 4
I'm back from my wedding weekend and "family-moon."  We opted to take a family vacation with the Scot's family rather than take a traditional honeymoon right away.  More on that later.  And more on the wedding when I get the photos (and my act) together.

I had prepared a whole bunch of posts for the week away....but then forgot to schedule them.  So, I unintentionally went off the grid.  And it was pretty awesome!

However, the downside of "going off the grid" for over a week is that now I am left with outfit photos with snowy backgrounds after the weather has turned to springtime bliss.  And my awesome Mickey Mouse shirt from Forever 21 that I purchased just before the wedding is now sold out.

I will be back to regular blogging this week though!


Mickey Mouse Print Shirt: Forever 21 (sold out, similar)
Embossed Basket Dress: Anthropologie via Instagram (similar)
Shoes: DSW (worn, similar)
Janna Bracelet: Kendra Scott vis Rocks Box (exact)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Earrings: J. Crew (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar)


Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed.. Transatlantic Blonde, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...