Penniless Socialite: Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Haul

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Haul

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale 2015

Yesterday morning I got up early to shop the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale!  If you've never shopped it, it's totally worth it.  Items are 50% to 75% off!  Seriously, shift dresses for under $100.  
This year they had this weird "virtual line" prior to getting to the site.  So, when I tried to get to the Lilly website at 8:00:01, I had to wait almost an hour in "line" to get onto the site.  I presume they did this to prevent the site from crashing.  However...FAIL.  The site still crashed 3 times before I was able to check out.  But, in the end it's worth it for these prices!  I had been wanting another Elsa (aka the most perfect shirt ever made) for awhile and I had been stalking the Alexa shift for awhile.  In the end, I got everything I wanted with minimal frustration.
Shop the Sale!

Charlene Shift (Orig. $178, Sale $69)
Iggy Shift Dress (Orig. $198, Sale $89)
Alexa Shift Dress (Orig. $198, Sale $69)
Marielle Intarsia Sweater (Orig. $98, Sale $29)
Elsa Top (Orig. $158, Sale $79)





 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...