Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Help a Girl Out!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Look What I Got: Help a Girl Out!


This blog is usually not all that serious.  It's mostly just dresses, sparkly things, and general idiocy.  But, today I am getting serious and sharing some of my personal life with you.  My cousin Christina is a cancer survivor.  It's weird to even write that. My baby cousin survived cancer.  Over the last year I have watched her transform from a happy little cutie-patootie to...well...actually she's still fun and adorable.  Cancer hasn't changed her, but it has changed her life.  She's now struggling to pay for insurance and to cover her medical bills.  However, despite this, she is determined to go back to school and get her nursing degree.  So, please read her story (here) and click that little button to donate.
AND 100% of all proceeds from ads purchased on my site this month will be donated to Christina's GoFundMe.  So, sign up for an ad here!




 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...